ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm* F2.8-4.5 zoom lens
* 35mm format equivalent. AA (advanced aspherical) lens / Aspherical lens / ED aspherical lens 24-200mm* high-zoom lens in a pocket-size body
* 35mm format equivalent. 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor Advanced image processing engine 4.0-stop* effective optical image stabilisation
OFF (Simulated) / ON
* CIPA standard, pitch/yaw directions, at 200mm (35mm format equivalent). High picture quality even in low-light conditions 0.03-sec* Fast Hybrid AF
* CIPA standard, internal measurement, at f=9.0mm (wide-end), EV6.9, Program Auto, Focus mode: AF-A, Focus area: Center. 315-point wide-area phase-detection AF coverage High-density Tracking AF Technology 24fps* continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
* With “Continuous shooting mode: Hi”. Enhanced Eye AF
Excellent tracking performance Eye AF Intuitive Touch Focus Touch Shutter 4K HDR
SDR (Simulated from the HLG video) / HDR(HLG)
* Connect to an HDR(HLG) compatible Sony TV via a USB cable when displaying HDR(HLG) movies. Super Slow Motion* at up to 960fps (NTSC) / 1000fps (PAL)
* Sound cannot be recorded. One-push Access EVF 2.35 million-dot-equivalent Tiltable LCD screen
180 degrees up
90 degrees down Assignable control ring Location Information Link via Bluetooth Wi-Fi
NFC (One-touch remote / One-touch sharing)
QR code Sony, Exmor RS, BIONZ X and other marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
All other company and product names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered tarademarks of their respective owners..
Product design, features, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.